WILD KANGAROO -Dog 385g
$7.99 — available on subscription
Availability: In stock
Availability: In stock
Kiwi Kangaroos?! Actually this protein has been specially sourced from the Australian outback. Your pets can benefit from an exceptional meat which is low in fat, and high in CLA (Conjugated Linleic Acid). CLA has been shown to support cardiovascular health and promote a lean physique.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised.
93% Meat & Organs | Meat as No.1 Ingredient | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-Rich Green Lamb Tripe
Green-Lipped Mussel for Hip & Joint Support | King-Salmon Oil for Skin & Coat Health | Grain-Free
- Ingredients?Deboned Kangaroo, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Yeast, Carrot, Cassia Gum, Agar-Agar, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement, Alpha-Tocoperol Acetate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol.
- Feeding Guide?Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Toy (2.5/5kg): 0.5/1 x 385g can per day. Small (10kg): 1.5 x 385g cans per day. Medium (25kg): 3 cans x 385g per day. Large (50kg): 5 cans x 385g per day. Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet’s weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Puppies: Feed up to twice the daily adult amount, spread across 3-4 feeding times, At 6 months of age, transition towards standard adult feeding amounts.
- Quantity?90g, 185g & 385g cans
- Suitable Ages, Sizes, Breeds?Balanced & Complete Nutrition for Adult Dogs
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed)?11.8%
- Crude Fat (Min) (as fed)?3.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max) (as fed)?1.5%
- Crude Ash (Max) (as fed)?3.0%
- Moisture (Max) (as fed)?78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed)?2.25%
- Calcium (dry matter basis)?1.10%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis)?0.71%
- Calories (kcal/kg)(as fed)?963